WHY HYBRID TRAINING?
• Because you want the camaraderie of large group with the hands-on coaching experience of our current small group.
• Because you want the ability to progress in movements and focus on taking your strength training to the next level.
• Because you're intrigued by small group, but don't want the price tag of complete individualized programming.
• Because you want complete control of your training schedule, and plenty of availability.
WHAT IS HYBRID TRAINING?
• Never more than 15 members to 1-2 coaches.
• A motivating, fun and energetic atmosphere with the structure of a more intimate, coaching-intensive training session.
• Like all of our programs, hybrid sessions are designed off our foundational movements. This allows for movements at the entry level but can be progressed to much more advanced/heavy lifts than our current large group program can accommodate by minimizing the coach to member ratio.
• Two 1-Hour Workouts per 4-Week Phase to create balance along with our large group program.
• Hybrid Training is NOT a more basic or more advanced program - There are set progressions for every movement with specific goals for each member at their own pace, regardless of their level.
WHEN CAN I TRAIN?
9:00A + 5:15P + 6:30P
7:00A + 9:30A
5:30A + 10:15A + 5:15P + 6:30P
4:00P + 5:15P