Small Group Coaching is a personalized program completed in a group atmosphere of 6-10 other members. Each member is given an individually designed program to help you reach your goals. Whether you are looking to better your weekend softball league, keep up with your kids on a daily basis, or hit your fat loss goals, Small Group Coaching takes each adult through an hour and 15 minute long workout that covers:
- SOFT TISSUE WORK – Every session begins with foam rolling to loosen tight muscles.
- MOVEMENT PREP – Our movement prep focuses on areas of tightness and weakness. Due to our modern way of living, most individuals come in with tight hips and shoulders; weak scapular stabilizers (shoulder/rotator cuff muscles) and weak glutes.
- POWER DEVELOPMENT - As we age, our ability is produce power goes down, each session will address this.
- CORE - Every one wants to work on their 'abs', we will do so in the most functional means possible.
- FULL BODY STRENGTH - Each Workout focuses on compound movements to give you the most bang for your buck!
- CONDITIONING – The session is typically wrapped up with a metabolic 'finisher' designed to elevate your heart rate and finish on a high note.
- INJURY PREVENTION – The individually designed programs address muscular imbalances, pre/re-hab based movements to keep you healthy and getting strong.
Each member who enrolls in Small Group Coaching is taken through a full assessment prior to beginning the program. Each assessment includes weight, height, body fat percentage, circumference measurements, a Functional Movement Screen and goal setting. The results from these assessments are how we build the programs for each member of the group. Each month the workouts progress to keep the body from reaching dreaded plateaus and to keep them fun and exciting!