I got engaged to the most beautiful woman in the world. I wake up every morning knowing that I am loved and I am in love, it’s the best feeling in the world. I read a quote a while back that goes something like this, …your one true love will be your mirror, she will show you the good, bad and the ugly about yourself… She will make me a better person, I want to be the best I can be for her. I love you, always and forever. · I started Train for Life. I have been blessed with an opportunity very few are ever given. I was given the opportunity to make my dreams come true. I am super thankful for those who have believed in me and continue support what I stand for. I know that I do NOT know everything but the desire to be better for these people is what keeps me going.
· I hit a point this year where I lost my way, I was not motivated to be better, and let everything around me bring me down. That will never happen again!
· Having a dog is a blessing. Having Peyton makes Jordan and I complete, in my opinion. We are a family. When you look at a pet and they look back at you, there is nothing that compares to the loyalty and love between you and your dog. Get a dog, not a cat.
· Goal setting and writing things down makes a world of a difference. After reading this numerous times and hearing it in several talks I attended, I started doing it. It has definitely helped my productivity level and I will continue to get better at it.
· Kindness goes a long way. Mike Boyle says, People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. As I said before, I know I have more to learn but if I can give my all to those around me, I can help better reach their goals.
· When you lose a loved one, remember the good things. Forget the bad.
· I absolutely love the way I feel when I eat healthy and train hard. After being injured a lot of this year, will not take my health for granted. Taking the time to foam roll, stretch, do mobility work, etc will be at the forefront of my training this year. I want to be able to do this stuff till the day I die, at the very least teach it to others.
· Patience is a very important part of life. I will continue work on this.
· I love being outdoors. There is a real joy that comes from nature. There is a calm and peacefulness about being on top of a mountain away from everything. I always wonder what the world was like before cities and towns.
· Each and every year will be better than the last. Life is about growth. No matter how good or bad experiences may be they have taught you something and made you who you are. Learn from them. As one of my favorite quotes goes, “Sometimes I win and sometimes, I learn. Loosing is for losers. I will NOT lose.”